You have an interest in learning more about live production & entertainment, but the theatre internships are a bit too.. theatrical - for your taste. Apply if..
- you are good at math
- seriously you actually have to be good at math
- textiles interest you
- you can handle yourself around artists without giggling/chatting nonstop
- you want to learn more about the role fashion, styling, and fit play in entertainment
If this position interests you, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and title the subject line of your email "Internship Opportunity"
- you know how to sew, whether your background is in theatre or just sitting with Grandma.
- you can comfortably remove and replace a pants zipper without stretching or distorting anything ('leave no trace').
- you know why you must always thread with the presser foot UP.
- you know the proper way to sew on a button
- you love finding the perfect tension, and would never dream of sewing with vintage thread.
- you love to follow instructions and would never dream of skipping those careful notches on a beautiful pattern.
If this position interests you, please contact: email@example.com and title the subject line of your email "Stitching Opportunity"